Sunlite 85320-SU LED Outdoor Street Light, 50K – Super White, 2200 Lumen, 20 Watt, Bronze Finish
Sunlite LED Street Light fixtures provide ample outdoor illumination and high visibility. With a bright 2200 lumen output at 5000K Super White color temperature they are an energy efficient solution for your lighting needs. Each fixture uses only 20 watts with a low estimated yearly energy cost of $2.41. (Based on 3 hours/day use at $0.11/kWh) Ideal for commercial, industrial, roadway, parking lot and pathway lighting. Long life, LED technology built-in means no bulbs to replace and up to 50,000 hours of maintenance-free service. ETL Listed for wet location installation and DLC Listed for quality and efficiency.
- LED TECHNOLOGY – Sunlite LED Street Light Fixtures provide ample illumination and high visibility while saving energy. Each fixture contains 24 high output LEDs.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – Using only 20 watts of energy these fixtures have a low estimated yearly energy cost of $2.41. (Based on 3 hours/day use at $0.11/kWh) With a 50,000 hour lifespan these fixtures will provide significant savings in electricity over their lifetime and require no maintenance.
- HIGH LUMEN OUTPUT – Each fixture contains 24 high output LEDs and gives off a bright 2200 lumen output with 5000K super white color temperature.
- MULTIPLE OUTDOOR USES – These commercial grade fixtures are made from weather resistant die-cast aluminum with a bronze finish. Ideal for commercial, industrial, roadway, parking lot and pathway lighting. Mounting hardware sold separately.
- ETL AND DLC LISTED – These fixtures are ETL Listed for wet location installation and DLC Listed for quality and efficiency. They operate on 120-277 volt service.