Sunlite 82100 LED A19 Light Bulb, 12 Watts (75 Watts Equivalent), 1100 Lumens, 120 Volts, Dimmable, GU24 Base, 90 CRI, Title-24 Compliant, UL Listed, 3000K Warm White, 6 Pack
Upgrade your home lighting with the use of Sunlite’s 12-Watt A19 LED bulbs with a GU24 base that produces 1100 lumens with a warm white light (3000K) while remaining cool to the touch, ideal for both residential and commercial use, with an average lifespan of 25,000 hours and a low annual energy cost of $1.45 (based on 3 hours/day at $0.11 per/kWh). These bulbs provide a cost-effective and long-lasting lighting solution, while the high Color Rendering Index (CRI) rating of 90 produces crisp, vibrant colors that bring out the best in your decor; UL Listed for damp locations and containing no harmful chemicals, the twist-and-lock GU24 base ensures easy installation and compatibility with a range of fixtures for added aesthetic and functional versatility. Not rated for totally enclosed fixtures.
- UPGRADE TO LED – These bulbs are 12-Watt A19 LED that are an energy efficient replacement for incandescent and CFL bulbs. They have a GU24 base and remain cool to the touch even when lit. And unlike fluorescent bulbs, they are instant-on at full 1100 lumen brightness.
- SAVE ENERGY – Get the same light output of a 75-watt incandescent bulb while saving on electricity. The annual energy cost is a low $1.45 (Based on 3 hours/day at $0.11 per/kWh) with an average life span of 25,000 hours.
- GU24 BASE – It features a convenient twist-and-lock GU24 base that makes installation and removal a breeze, while providing compatibility with a range of fixtures, for added aesthetic and functional versatility. Not rated for totally enclosed fixtures.
- WARM WHITE – At 3000K, these warm white bulbs provide a comforting glow in bedrooms, living spaces or anywhere you want to set relaxed mood. High Color Rendering Index (CRI) rating of 90 that produces crisp, vibrant colors that bring out the best in your decor.
- THE SAFER CHOICE – These bulbs are ideal for both residential and commercial use. UL Listed for damp location. These bulbs contain no mercury or other harmful chemicals. Not rated for totally enclosed fixtures.