Sunlite 82075-SU LED Square Slim Downlight Retrofit Fixture, 4 Inch, 10 Watt, Dimmable, 650 Lumen, 1 Pack 30K- Warm White
These 4-inch square ultra slim downlights from Sunlite feature innovative technology that provides down lighting without all the labor. Use for new installations or as a retrofit replacement for existing recessed lighting. Perfect for residential, commercial, retail, office, hospitality and educational institutions. Built-in long life LED technology means 36,000 hours of maintenance free service. No ladders to climb or difficult to reach bulbs to replace. With an annual energy cost of $1.2 (based on 3 hrs/day $0.11 per/kWh) you’ll save over 80% versus traditional bulbs. These dimmable fixtures are instant on with no warmup time. And no flickering or buzzing like fluorescent bulbs. They are ETL Listed for damp location installation and Energy Star Certified.
- ULTRA SLIM DESIGN – Shallow depth makes for easier installation, especially in low-clearance applications. No housing required. Use these 4-Inch square fixtures for new installations or as a retrofit replacement for existing recessed lighting. Requires a 4.13″ square cutout
- BRIGHT AND DIMMABLE – These dimmable fixtures put out a bright 650 lumens at 3000K warm white color temperature. Transform the scene in any room simply by adjusting the lighting to suit the mood. From bright task lighting to a low relaxing setting and everything in between. Adjustable from 100% – 10%.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – Comparable output to 70 watt bulb with only 10 watts of energy useage. These Energy Star Certified fixtures may qualify you for state and local rebate programs.
- LONG LIFE LED – Built-in long life LED technology means 36,000 hours of maintenance free service. No ladders to climb or difficult to reach bulbs to replace.
- COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL USE – These energy efficient fixtures are a favorite among contractors, electricians, and home improvement professionals. Perfect for residential, commercial, retail, office, hospitality and educational institutions. ETL Listed for Damp Location installations.