Sunlite 81493 48-Inch Linear LED Bar Vanity Fixture, Power Selectable 28W/35W/40W, 100-277V, 4048 Lumens, Color Selectable 30K/40K/50K, 90 CRI, Dimmable, ETL Listed, Energy Star, Title-24 Compliant
Sunlite’s 48-Inch Linear LED Vanity Bar Fixture gives an elegant and versatile look that is perfect for elevating your bathroom or home lighting. Crafted from premium brushed nickel steel and aluminum with an opal polycarbonate lens, this sleek fixture offers light diffusion for any space. Install it above your bathroom mirror or as a wall sconce, and choose from 3000K Warm White, 4000K Cool White, or 5000K Daylight at installation with an easy-to-use switch. Take control of the light emitted with its selectable wattage of 28W/35W/40W. This light source produces a bright selectable color with a robust high lumen output that varies depending on the selected wattage, up to 4048 lumens, while boasting a 90 CRI for stunning color rendering. Adhering to ETL’s safety and quality standards, the fixture measures 47.83” W x 4.33” H x 5.86” D. Title-24 Compliant.
- CLASSIC DESIGN – The Sunlite Linear LED Bar Fixture combines a classic finish and minimal shape, making for a lovely fixture. With its sleek design, this fixture is crafted using premium brushed nickel steel and aluminum that features an opal polycarbonate lens that diffuses light evenly across your space.
- COLOR AND POWER SELECTABLE – These fixtures allow you to choose the color temperature at the time of installation. Select 3000K Warm White, 4000K Cool White or 5000K Daylight, depending on your preference, using a switch located within the fixture. Take control of the light emitted with its selectable wattage of 28W/35W/40W. This light source produces a bright selectable color with a robust high lumen output that varies depending on the selected wattage, up to 4048 lumens.
- ENERGY STAR – LED technology means 50,000 hours of maintenance-free service while only using 28/35/40 watts of electricity. No ladders to climb or difficult-to-reach bulbs to replace. Estimated annual energy costs of $3.37 or $4.21 or $4.81 (Based on 3 Hrs/Day at $0.11/kWh). Installing these Energy Star Certified fixtures may qualify you for state or local energy rebates. Multi-volt 100-277V.
- DIMMABLE – The fixture can be dimmed (10-100%) when installed with a Forward Phase (Triac or Incandescent) Dimmer. High rendering CRI of 90, which ensures that the colors you see under its illumination are true to life and accurate.
- ETL LISTED – These fixtures are tested to meet ETL’s strict safety and quality standards. Mounts to a standard junction box. Installation instructions and hardware included. Fixture measurements: 47.83” W x 4.33” H x 5.86” D. Title-24 Compliant.