Sunlite 18-Inch LED Linear Bar Vanity Light Fixture, 20W (80W Equiv.), 1400 Lumens, Color Selectable 30K/40K/50K, 100-277V, Energy Star, Dimmable, 50,000 Hour Lifespan, ETL Listed, Brushed Nickel
The Sunlite Linear Bar Vanity Light Fixture is a simple but gorgeous fixture that combines a classic look with modern features. With its frosted tubular diffuser, brushed nickel accents, and versatility; makes it perfect for bathrooms, wall sconces and anywhere else around your home. With its adjustable color changing technology (3000K, 4000K,5000K), our fixture is the perfect fixture for those new renovation projects without breaking the bank! The Linear Bar Vanity Light Fixture arrives with all required mounting hardware to be mounted vertically or horizontally.
- CLASSIC DESIGN – The Sunlite Linear Bar Vanity Light Fixture combines a classic finish and minimal shape, making for a lovely fixture. The acrylic tubular diffuser provides the perfect light distribution, while still making the clean lines of the brushed nickel back plate and end clips a center focus.
- VERSATILE AND CREATIVE – The Sunlite Linear Bar Vanity Light Fixture is versatile in many ways! Providing illumination for task lighting above your bathroom mirror or bathroom sink. Mount two fixtures vertically next to your mirror to give your bathroom a modern look! With its simplistic design, the Linear Bar Vanity Light Fixture allows you to get creative! Perfect for layering lighting to create a well-lit and balanced space. You can use this fixture as a wall sconce throughout your home as well!
- COLOR SELECTABLE – Each fixture has adjustable LED color changing technology (3000K, 4000K,5000K). Meeting different demands in areas that require more lighting or less lighting done easy. No need to purchase multiple fixtures with different color temperatures! This could easily be done with a switch inside the fixture. PLEASE NOTE: select the desired color temperature before completely mounting the fixture. (instructions included).
- DIMMABLE & ENERGY STAR – Dimmable LEDs can be adjusted between 10% and 100% when connected to an LED compatible dimmer. Installing these Energy Star Certified fixtures may qualify you for state or local energy rebates. Estimated annual energy costs of $2.40 (Based on 3 Hrs/Day at $0.11/kWh). Built-in long-life LED technology means 50,000 hours of maintenance-free service. No ladders to climb or difficult-to-reach bulbs to replace.
- ETL LISTED & EASY INSTALLATION – These fixtures are tested to meet ETL’s strict safety and quality standards. Mounts to a standard junction box. Installation instructions and hardware included. Fixture measurements: L 18” H 2.5” Depth 4.5”