Sunlite 81428 LED Corn Bright Light Bulb, 36 Watt 175W Equivalent 5500 Lumens, 120-277 Volts, Medium E26 Base, for Indoor/Outdoor Use, IP64 Rated, UL Listed, 5000K Daylight, 1 Count
These Sunlite led corn bulbs feature a medium E26 base and will provide you with 360 degree lighting disribution. With a bright 5500 lumen output these instant-on bulbs give off as much light as a 175 watt traditional bulb while only using 36 watts of electricity. Estimated yearly energy cost is a low $4.34 (Based on 3 hours/day use at $0.11/kWh). These bulbs have a 5000K (Daylight) color temperature and can last up to 50,000 hours, you will need to replace difficult to access bulbs less often making them ideal for task, safety, and security lighting applications. They Retrofit in existing metal halide, CFL and HPS fixtures like highbay, shoebox, Street lights, floodlights and wall packs. Suitable for indoor, outdoor, commercial or residential applications. UL Listed for Damp Location installation, IP64 rating. Safe for use in enclosed fixtures.
- UPGRADE TO LED – Replace your inefficient metal halide, CFL and HPS fixtures with energy saving led corn bulbs from Sunlite. With corn bulbs the wide 360Â° beam angle gives you fantastic light coverage for all your lighting applications
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – These instant-on bulbs give off as much light as a 175 watt traditional bulb while only using 36 watts of power. Estimated yearly energy cost is a low $4.34. (Based on 3 hours/day use at $0.11/kWh)
- HIGH LUMEN OUTPUT â€“ This led corn bulb provides a 5500 lumen output with a 5000K daylight color temperature. Ideal for task, safety, and security lighting applications. High Color Rendering Index (CRI) rating of 80
- BALLAST BYPASS REQUIRED – These LED corn bulbs do not require a ballast. You must bypass the ballast in all fixtures before installing these bulbs. Simple instructions available online or consult an electrician for more information
- UL LISTED AND IP64 RATED – These bulbs are UL listed for damp location installation with an IP64 rating (outdoor use requires a weather protected fixture). Safe for use in enclosed fixtures