Sunlite 80793 LED A19 Standard Household Light Bulb, 9 Watts (60W Equivalent), 800 Lumens, Medium Base (E26), Dimmable, UL Listed, Energy Star, 90 CRI, Title 20, 3000K Warm White, 1 Count
A19/LED/9W/930 E26 Base 120V Dimmable Energy Star 90CRI 3000K
- UPGRADE TO LED – These dimmable household light bulbs are a direct replacement for incandescent and compact fluorescent bulbs. With a common A19 shape and medium (E26) base they can be used to upgrade any standard fixture or lamp in your home or business. They remain cool to the touch even when in use
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – At 9 watts, these standard light bulbs use 86% less energy while providing as much light as a traditional 60 watt bulb at a bright 800 lumen output. The estimated yearly energy cost is $1.08 per bulb based on 3 hours use per day at an average of $0.11/kWh.
- LONG LIFE – Long lasting LED technology means up to 25,000 hours of reliable service that is flicker free and instant on at full brightness unlike cfl bulbs. Suitable for use in totally enclosed fixtures
- 3000K WARM WHITE COLOR TEMPERATURE – At 3000K these household lightbulbs put off a comfortable warm white glow These standard light bulbs are Ideal for Kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, living rooms, dining rooms and any place you want to set a a traditional style. High Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 90 and a 220 degree beam angle
- ECO FRIENDLY – These bulbs contain no mercury or other harmful chemicals. They feature a long life so you replace them less often. More energy efficient than incandescent and compact fluorescent bulbs. They are Energy Star certified, Title 20 approved and UL Listed for Damp Location use.