Sunlite LED Dimmer Switch, Wall Rocker Style, Slide Bar, Single Pole or 3-Way Switching, 120-277 Volts, 0-10V Dimmer, Low Voltage, 600W Max, ETL Listed, White Wallplate, 4 Pack
Upgrade your home’s lighting system with the Sunlite LED Wall Dimmer Switch. This newly designed switch boasts a sleek and modern look, with a white wall plate that complements any contemporary décor. It’s suitable for commercial or residential use, and you can use it with all types of lamps and fixtures, including dimmable LED, CFL, incandescent, and halogen bulbs. The sliding bar dimmer control (0-10V) provides smooth, precise control over your lighting, and it’s easy to operate, even for people with physical impairments. You can install it in 15 minutes or less, and it’s designed for single pole or 3-way switching, giving you flexibility in your lighting setup. The switch has a minimum load LED of 3W / Incandescent 15W and a maximum load LED of 200W / Incandescent 600W. Its rated voltage is 120-277 Volts, 60 Hz.
- MODERN DESIGN – The updated design of the Sunlite LED Wall Dimmer Switch will bring a modern touch to any room. The white wall plate blends seamlessly with any modern décor.
- LED DIMMING CONTROL – Works with all types of lamps and fixtures. Use with dimmable LED, CFL, incandescent, and halogen bulbs. Sliding bar dimmer control (0-10V) stays at the same level when the light is easily turned off and back on again, it offers smooth, precise control over your lighting.
- EASIER TO OPERATE – These decorative white switches feature large, flat on/off rocker that is easier to use for people with physical impairments.
- SINGLE POLE OR 3-WAY – Easy to install into standard switch boxes in 15 minutes or less. Designed for single pole or 3-way switching providing you flexibility in your lighting setup.
- MULTIPLE USES – Suitable for commercial or residential use. For new installations, renovations, or replacements for broken switches. Minimum load LED 3W / Incandescent 15W. Maximum Load LED 200W / Incandescent 600W. Rated Voltage 120-277 Volts, 60 Hz.